Sorry this assignment is a little late this week. The next few weeks are going to be a little busy for me, so my posting might not be as regular. But here we go!
This assignment actually came as a recommendation from Emma, who forwarded me a link to a really sweet blog post. It comes from the blog Letters and Journals, and Jackie, the blogger, asks herself who she would send 10 Thank You cards to, if she were to send out any. Her list is composed of friends, family, a politician, an animal shelter, etc. I thought this was a great exercise in gratitude.
Today's Assignment: 10 Thank You Cards
Jackie asks, "Who could you think to send a thank you card today? If not a thank you card, then how about sending a thinking of you card? Can you think of 10 people?"
Well, let's find out.
1. my mother
2. my grandfather
3. a coworker who keeps me sane
4. a friend who is always positive and uplifting
5. an internet pal who is having a rough time
6. a blogger whose posts brighten my day
7. the Twestival organizers
8. a friendly security officer I met last week
9. an internet friend that sent me a birthday card, out of the blue!
10. an artist whose drawings inspire me daily
I'd love to hear who would be on your list! You can leave it in the comments here or post it on your blog, but I'd love it if you'd participate!